- What kind of translations do you do?
- Do you do certified translations?
- How do you charge for your services?
- How long does it take to receive completed translations?
- Into what languages do you provide professional language services from?
- Do you accept electronic transfer payments ?
- Do you do Glossary Development, and what is the benefit of such step?
- Does your company teach languages?
- Do you provide language interpretation services?
- Do you do narrations or voiceovers of videos, tapes, CD's, DVD's training, presentations?
- Do you offer legal, medical or market research transcriptions in foreign languages?
- What is back translation?
- Can you assist us in finding foreign languages keywords for search engine optimization?
- Do automatic translations work?
- Can I publish/post an automatically translated website?
- Does Galindo Publicidad, Inc. have any type of government certifications?
- Do you do certified translations of documents for the people who will receive Dream Act related visas?
- Q. What kind of translations do you do?
A. We translate different type of documents and formats for a variety of industries. The content may be technical, business, legal, health or marketing oriented. These include slogans, ads, press releases, surveys and websites. It could cover benefits, personnel, sales training, etc. The format may be electronic, printed or video.
- Q.Do you do certified translations?
A. Yes. We provide certification and notarization upon request. We work with experienced and proven ATA certified translators. Some of our translators have been certified by foreign institutions as well.
- Q. How do you charge for your services?
A. It depends on the project. Translation cost is driven by language pair, volume of words, software requirements, deadlines requested, payment terms, frequency of assignments, legibility of the materials, and general degree of difficulty to complete the project.
- Q. How long does it take to receive completed translations?
A. Each project is quoted separately. We can deliver a press release for example within 2 hours, or one day. It all depends on our client's schedule, budget and priorities.
- Q. Into what languages do you provide professional language services from?
A. We work with language pairs that involve Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Creole, Russian, Serbian, Dutch, Polish and more.
- Q. Do you accept electronic transfer payments ?
A. Yes we do. We welcome electronic payments, PayPal, corporate checks, wire transfers.
- Q. Do you do Glossary Development, and what is the benefit of such step?
A. Yes, basically we extract lists of key words from your industry and source document. We translate that list of terms into the language(s) requested and then we use such list as a guideline in the translation and edition steps of your project. For projects involving manuals and its updates, it works best because it keeps consistency of terminology and style for your readers.
- Q. Does your company teach languages?
A. We work with the finest credentialed language-immersion organizations aroundthe globe to refer you to the best and most appropriate school with the courses to fit your particular needs. Courses can be taken either on site or at their multiple facilities. To learn Spanish, for example, we have partnered with a prestigious organization based in Spain and with multiple locations in Latin America to bring you a variety of immersion courses from which to choose. Email us at email@example.com! We are always happy to assist you.
- Q. Do you provide language interpretation services?
A. Yes. We can arrange for such services depending on the language involved, the time, the date and the place involved. We work with a network of certified and judicial interpreters that can do depositions, interpret in Court, business meetings etc.
- Q. Do you do narrations or voiceovers of videos, tapes, CD's, DVD's training, presentations?
A. Yes, We work with professional award winning recording studios to meet your needs and your budget. We can narrate audioguides, documentaries, audiobooks, e-learning programs in the language of your choice.
- Q. Do you offer legal, medical or market research transcriptions in foreign languages?
A. Yes, we do.
- Q. What is back translation?
A. Back translation is a service used rarely, but some organizations require verification of translation content. For example, a project is assigned from English into Spanish, then it is translated by a different team from Spanish into English to confirm that it matches the meaning and spirit of the source document.
- Q. Can you assist us in finding foreign languages keywords for search engine optimization?
A.Yes, we can help you with SEO, Search Engine Optimization in foreign languages. Our native translators located in many parts of the globe are a great resource for the identification of terms used in a particular industry.
- Q. Do automatic translations work?
A. Automatic translations or machine translations, work for only very specific type of documents where, for example, repetitive scientific content exists. Otherwise, it is not of publishable quality as such. It offers speed, not accuracy. Professional translators can edit machine translation content, but time and cost varies depending on the project and the software involved.
- Q. Can I publish/post an automatically translated website?
A. No. Absolutely not. Your reputation is on the line. Human translators who work with appropriate software are your best bet.
- Q. Does Galindo Publicidad, Inc. have any type of government certifications?
A. Yes, we are certified as an 8a company by the Small Business Administration. We are 100% woman- owned business. And Hispanic-owned business as well.
- Q. Do you do certified translations of documents for the people who will receive Dream Act related visas?
A. Yes, we do.